AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, and Wheelchair Lifts in Chicagoland
AmeriGlide of Justice, Illinois, can help you overcome your mobility challenges. Don’t settle for limited mobility in your Chicagoland home or workplace. Call or visit us today to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable expert who can match you up with the perfect solution that will increase your safety and independence.
In addition to superior service, we also provide the nation’s best selection of mobility and disability equipment. From stair lifts, lift chairs, vertical platform lifts, vehicle mounted lifts mobility scooters, wheelchair ramps, and many other products; you simply won’t find a better value. All of our products are manufactures in the United States using only the best quality materials and they are covered by unbeatable warranties!
When you shop with AmeriGlide of Justice, Illinois, you can feel confident that you are wisely investing in your future. Get started today by browsing through our website or visiting our conveniently located showroom. We look forward to meeting you and helping you improve your quality of life.
Starting at $1,749.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,146.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,940.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model